Skip to main content

Hello There!!

     So I decided to make a blog about my digital scrapbooking pages. I love to digiscrap especially after a stressful day at work. It relaxes me and gets my creative juices flowing. I am a creative team member for Nibbles Skribbles, Manu Scraps and a Guest team member at  the Digital Scrapbooking Studio Forum. I  hope they ask me to stay after my trial period. I was also recently asked to become a member of Jenn Maddocks 2018 Creative Team, woohoo!!! looking forward to create for all these awesome designers who all have different styles.
Here are some pages I did with their Christmas kits

Nibbles Skribbles   Christmas Joy Kit

                     
                   Manu Scraps Decks the Halls Minikit                             
                                                       Christmas Beliefs Minikit

    Jenn Maddocks Blue Christmas Bundle






Comments